Our client is a fast-growing regional medical marketing company, a team of successful, skilful and dedicated professionals designated for creating pathways to branded pharmaceuticals and medicinal products. They provide turnkey solutions and services for all companies willing to access the local market or region, while offering tailor-made solutions for unique products, with distribution, market access, marketing, sales and product registration services. Due to additional business growth and strong business opportunity in the region, we are recruiting for our client commercially confident, tenacious and ambitious
Medical Representative / Healthcare Industry (f/m)
Strategic sales role with a high impact on business development
Sales role focused on the development and maintenance of good relationships with key accounts and key stakeholders and identifying new business opportunities according to the agreed market strategy. The company offers excellent opportunity for candidates with strong entrepreneurial working attitude, who are keen to achieve business growth by development of clear, actionable and measurable plans and tactics across portfolio segments, with implementation of marketing strategies/medical detailing and commercial initiatives, with the right resources’ allocation and efficient key account’s and stakeholder’s management.
What you will be doing as Medical Specialist Croatia…
- initiate and implement promotional and consulting activities of the company’s products through detailing to Healthcare Professionals (Specialists / KOLs)
- achieving set targets in the assigned territory and therapeutic area while maintaining a strong foundation of ethics, professionalism and integrity in a compliance-driven environment.
- main job task & responsibilities will be:
- to monitor industry market information, to develop and maintain long-term relationships with Health Care professionals understanding and addressing both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialogue to determine underlying patient needs and how products could address such needs, delivering product presentations to Health Care professionals outlining product’s features, benefits and services
To be our first candidate you will have:
- expert level of job-related experience - a minimum of 2 years of experiences in the healthcare industry within sales / from pharmaceutical or medical devices industry
- a bachelor’s degree in a science field (preferably pharma or medical)
- fluency in English & Croatian, Computer Literacy – MS office
- track record of building and maintaining customer relationship, possess personal accountability for business results, self-initiative abilities, and to demonstrate self-confidence, organization, presentation and influencing skills.
If you match the above requirements and you see in this business opportunity as a challenge, we are inviting you to upload your application on our job portal: careers.chr-partners.com
CHR Partners d.o.o., Cankarjeva c. 4, SI-1000 Ljubljana, www.chr-partners.com