At Roche, 92 000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, they have become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Their success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Currently they are looking for a person who would be responsible for maintaining and expanding, developing & creating relationships with assigned Roche Diagnostics business partners and end-customers as well as will be ready to look for new channels of developing in vitro diagnostics business.
Location: Ljubljana or Zagreb
What will be your main role and responsibilities?
- Develop and execute consultancy strategy for the dedicated customer group;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key/strategic accounts at the senior management or executive level;
- Lead the projects and coach the customer team to reach their goal with the tangible outcomes and cost-benefit analysis;
- Together with the customer, develop and implement cost-effective approaches and process optimizations;
- Generate reports with different scenarios, with impact on the healthcare outcome, finance, structure, resources;
- Create a shared vision with the customer team and help them with change management implementation;
- Promote and sell a portfolio of nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new customers;
- Look beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex customer problems;
- Identify, develop new business opportunities and create appropriate business plans.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- University degree (healthcare, science, economy; MBA, Ph.D. is an advantage);
- Excellent English language skills, proficiency in MS office software programs;
- 3-4 years of job-related experience: consultancy, project management or change management in complex environment
- Good understanding of economics & financials in healthcare organizations, corporate finance principles;
- Ability to drive multiple projects with multiple priorities is essential; as is the ability to manage complexity and translate it to simple concepts;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Result-oriented attitude, able to work independently as well as in teams, a dynamic self-starter, with the drive and ability to achieve goals with minimal supervision;
- Customer focused and solution-oriented approach, good in planning, organizing and workload management;
- Proven ability to think innovatively and the drive and tenacity to operate in a very demanding, competitive market and a rapidly changing environment.
If you match the above requirements and you see this business opportunity as a challenge, we are inviting you to upload your application with your latest photo and detailed CV (in English).