Our client is ARC-Kranj, which has been present on the market for 25 years and is dealing with the distribution of prestigious consumer goods, which successfully satisfies the needs of its customers in Slovenia and Croatia. The company offers innovative high quality products and meets the trends of modern lifestyle. It celebrates healthy growth every year, expanding the scope of its business and therefore they are inviting to its team two experienced
2 positions / great career opportunity to work with established and recognized FMCG brands for
Hygiene Home products: Finish, Air Wick, Vanish, Woolite, Cillit Bang, Calgon, and
Health products: Durex, Veet and Scholl
- Planning, evaluating and managing the Portfolio (brands/SKUs/pricing) in coordination with Sales department and in agreement with superior and Principal in order to fulfil the profitability targets.
- Defining and developing Consumer/Trade marketing strategies for all active brands from agreed portfolio, in line with the local market specifics, legal environment, Principal’s provisions.
- Coordinate and supervise development and implementation of agreed Consumer/Trade marketing plans in line with brand strategy.
- Initiate, coordinate and supervise external market/brand/consumer research studies according to brands international standards driven by market demands. Implement findings in development of marketing strategies and plans.
- Monitoring and analysing market trends, development of all active brands from agreed portfolio. Implement findings in development of marketing strategies and plans.
- Monitoring the market via planned and ad-hoc field visits in coordination with Sales department.
- Initiate, maintain and continuously develop contact to diverse external service providers (agencies). Continuously guide, direct, monitor and evaluate their activities to ensure the realisation of set objectives.
- Coordinate and supervise preparation of regular marketing/trade marketing activity reports. Ensure accuracy and timely delivery of reports.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling the advertising & promotion (A&P).
Key Success Factors
- Effective marketing activity brands plans; combine long-term strategic vision with short-term business goals
- High execution level of the plans
- Close link with the Principal partners
- Achievement of volume and profit goals
Candidate profile and our expectations
- At least 3 years of progressive marketing experience in FMCG industry, and be knowledgeable of the distributor / brand owner relationship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related area
- Fluent in Slovene and English language
Must Have Requirements:
- Excellent analytical, innovative and conceptual skills. Able to transfer learning’s into new ideas and strategies
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills, persuasive, and able to build strong working relationships
- Understanding of On and Off premise retail dynamics and structure
- Experience with “key accounts” trade channel
- results driven customer / quality focused
- self-initiative, with hands-on approach
- quick reach and problem-solving ability /fast action-oriented
- flexible and adaptive
- good presentation and communication skills
If you match the above requirements and you see this business opportunity as a challenge, we are inviting you to upload your application with your latest photo and detailed CV (in English).