Our client is one of the fastest growing and respected name within construction industry, with global reach and strong international business exposure. Due to additional growth and strong business opportunity in the region, we are recruiting for our client
commercially confident, tenacious and ambitious
Regional Head of Technical Sales (f/m)
Managerial Sales role within construction industry / sales of construction chemicals & building materials
Based in Ljubljana, Slovenia or Zagreb, Croatia
Regional Head (SLO, CRO, BiH, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria & Poland) with a sales management focus providing leadership of clients and prospect relationship development, staff development and sales growth within assigned division.
What you will be doing as Managing Director Serbia…
- Strategic Sales & marketing plan; develop a strategic sales plan for the business in markets under your competence in the framework of a top-down-bottom-up process including sales strategies, turnover and gross margin targets.
- Product Portfolio; participate in definition and further development of the product portfolio on the basis of economic analyses, local market developments and competitors as well as agreed strategies with the objective to expand the market position of the business.
- Client Relationships; Provide technical expertise and advice to clients, develop and maintain a focused and pro-active program of close contacts with present and potential customers. Ensure an appropriate acquisition of new customers / projects, conduct negotiations, and sign contracts in order to reach the set sales targets. Supervision of the communication within the tender process on potential projects and active cooperation in the preparation of technical proposals.
- Project Management: Supervise implementation of large projects as and when needed to ensure superior quality and customer satisfaction.
- Controlling / Budget / Pricing; elaborate periodical analyses and reports with reference to development in sales and turnovers as well as market trends, sales channels, client satisfaction and competitor activities. Participate in the definition of price policies and sales terms.
- Leading teams; guide, encourage, motivate and develop subordinated employees
To be our first candidate you will have:
- Expert level of job-related experience - minimum of 3 years’ experience in industrial sales / project sales within construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree in construction engineering, chemical engineering or related area / civils background is of advantage
- Fluency in English & Slovenian or Croatian, Computer Literacy – MS office
- Strong leadership potential and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with the necessary internal and external stakeholders, building solid relationships with consultative sales approach
- Experience of building relationships with Contractors, Distributors and Engineers is required
- excellent self-motivation and the desire to excel in your given region
If you match the above requirements and you see in this business opportunity as a challenge, we are inviting you to upload your application with your latest photo and detailed CV (in English) to our job portal: careers.chr-partners.com.