Our client is a fast-growing medical sales company with strong regional business exposure that efficiently markets pharmaceutical and medical products from various international medical / pharmaceutical companies. Due to additional growth and strong business opportunity in the region, we are recruiting for our client commercially confident,
tenacious and ambitious
Head of Sales / Healthcare Industry (f/m)
Strategic sales role with high impact on business development, Belgrade, Serbia
Sales management focus providing leadership of client and prospect relationship development, staff development and sales growth within the defined market. The company offers excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs, who are keen to achieve business growth, by successful management of sales team and to run sales operations across portfolio segments, with implementation of marketing strategies/medical detailing and commercial initiatives, with the right resources’ allocation and efficient key account’s and stakeholder’s management.
What you will be doing as Head of Sales Serbia…
- Strategic Sales & marketing plan; develop a strategic sales plan for the business in markets under your competence in the framework of a top-down-bottom-up process including sales strategies, market share, turnover and gross margin targets.
- Key Accounts & KOLs; manage key accounts in focused healthcare business segments, to lead local sales operations and organization, while developing and maintaining good relationships with key accounts and key stakeholders (KOLs), to develop new business opportunities according to agreed strategy
- Product Portfolio; participate in definition and further development of the product portfolio on the basis of the local market developments and competitors as well as agreed strategies with the objective to expand the market position.
- Market Observation; monitor and observe the market, the competitors, and the market trends of the area of responsibility to identify customer needs and new business opportunities for the company.
- Controlling / Budget; elaborate periodical analyses and reports with reference to development in sales and turnovers as well as market trends, sales channels, client satisfaction and competitor activities.
- Client Relationships / CRM; develop and maintain a focused and pro-active program of close contacts with present and potential customers and key stakeholders. Ensure an appropriate acquisition of new customers, conduct negotiations, and sign contracts in order to reach the set sales targets.
- Leading teams; guide, encourage, motivate and develop subordinated employees
To be our first candidate you will have:
- Expert level of job-related experience - minimum of 3 years of experiences in healthcare industry within sales / from pharmaceutical or medical devices industry
- A bachelor’s degree in a scientific/medical discipline / Human Medicine or Pharmacy
- Fluency in English & Serbian, Computer Literacy – MS office
- Experiences in strategic approach to sales & marketing with hands on implementation. Strong leadership potential and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with stakeholders, building solid relationships and achieving sales goals
If you match the above requirements and you see in this business opportunity as a challenge, we are inviting you to upload your application on our job portal: careers.chr-partners.com