Our client is one of the fastest growing and respected name within the construction material industry, with global reach and strong international business exposure. Due to additional growth and strong business opportunity in the region, we are recruiting for our client commercially confident, tenacious and ambitious
Head of HR (f/m)
Head of Human Resources with experiences in production-based international business environment
We are looking for an experienced Head of HR with outstanding people skills to manage the personnel and ensure that the human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define country HR policy in association with GM and Division HR and put it into effect with managers
- Advise, assist, train, inform employees
- Advise and support managers in the management of their function
Budgeting and labor cost management
- Lead labor cost budgeting process, define priorities and needs of departments and functions (base salaries, benefits, incentives, social contributions)
- Jointly draw up the Group’s HR and salary policy
- Actively manage, control and analyse key drivers of operational labor costs (employment, promotions, individual and group increase, ad hoc payments
- Define negotiation strategic and mid-term labor relations targets, specific collective agreement objectives
- Prepare and conduct union and other social negotiations
- Participate in preventing and resolving conflict
Key HR Processes Management
Resourcing; to ensure that quality employees are appointed and are performing as expected.
- to formulate resource planning for the short (business plan) and long (strategic plan) term.
- to establish the best recruitment practices for the company in given circumstances.
- to identify and support managers in identifying potential candidates for actual and anticipated organizational vacancies.
Designing Training Plan; to ensure that employees have the appropriate level of competence to do their job successfully
- to adopt advisory role in setting up the Company’s Training Strategy and to establish and implement the Training Plan.
- to ensure current training needs are identified for new and existing employee.
Tutoring Performance Management; to ensure that proper practices are in place through the performance management process in order to increase employee performance and job satisfaction
- to facilitate and manage the performance management process, providing direct assistance where necessary.
- to ensure that coaching and performance evaluation take place.
Improving Personnel Relations and Practices
- to design and maintain a consistent and competitive reward system.
- to promote, support and maintain a positive climate within the organization.
- to contribute to the reduction of accidents and absenteeism by defining, proposing and implementing of country-wide safety policy, which respects corporate and local requirements
Development of Employees Potential; to ensure that each employee’s potential is developed in order to meet future business needs.
- to review development recommendations issued from performance appraisals and establish objectives.
- to establish and maintain a plan for employee development.
- to maintain and coordinate a succession plan.
- to coach managers in order to increase their efficiency in managing their subordinates and suggest corrective actions where necessary.
Ensuring accurate Human Resources Administration; to ensure proper administrative procedures for new employees and leavers and to control the achievement of HR budget
- to permanently provide timely and accurate HR data.
- to control headcount, turnover and other HR ratios.
- to set up and follow legal and administrative procedures regarding new employees and leavers.
To be our first candidate you will have:
- Minimum 5 years experiences on HRM position / preferably within international production-based business environment .
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM or related area .
- Excellent English and MS office Literacy.
- proactive, optimistic, flexible and receptive to new ideas,
- quick-thinking and perceptive, able to conceptualize, with a structured, logical approach.
- capable of working independently in adherence to regulations,
- managing stress and remaining calm under pressure
- be able to demonstrate authority,
- resourcefulness, a sense of responsibility and high professional standards,
- objectivity and an ability to see the bigger picture.
If you match the above requirements and you see this business opportunity as a challenge, we are inviting you to upload your application to our career job portal:
Partners d.o.o., Cankarjeva cesta 4, SI-1000 Ljubljana, www.chr-partners.com