Our client is one of the world-leading corporation in automotive and industrial technologies. We develop and manufacture innovative solutions for a healthy, pleasant and safe life. They develop and manufacture innovative solutions for a healthy, pleasant and safe life.
R&D Project Buyer (f/m)
Product Development Purchasing Lead
The Project buyer manages all procurement and supply chain activities within the new product development projects. You need to develop a sourcing strategy, continuously optimize cost, drive innovation and manage risk. This includes also the development, contracting and management of a supplier portfolio during the design phase and enabling early supplier involvement by working closely together with all internal stakeholders, such as R&D, Quality, Operations and Product Management.
What you will be doing as R&D Project Buyer…
- As Project buyer, you are in charge of all procurement related activities inside the development projects / Cooperate with R&D, Industrialization and Supplier Quality during Project Development and Project Reviews with suppliers for all the procured parts of a new product
- the role requires the suppliers’ management for the given R&D / NPD projects along the entire product life, starting from Acquisition phase until Mass Production / In charge of Project Cost and Feasibility activities during Acquisition phase, coordinating buy-parts cost calculation to support new offers to our customers
- Being responsible for sourcing for assigned project, in cooperation with Commodity Buyers, including RFQ / You coordinate and follow up the supplier selection process, together with the commodity buyers and development project teams.
- You support the different development project teams and ensures that the project milestones & deliverables are achieved. This with special focus on: cost down initiatives, (new) supplier selection, contract management, supply chain optimization, ...
- Acting as Sponsor of Technical Cost Reduction ideas during new product development in cooperation with R&D and Manufacturing Engineering
- Responsible for Projects ramp-up and suppliers Capacity Monitoring during Start of Production
- You are in charge of these projects, this from start of the development until the release towards the serial production.
- Acting as Point of contact of Purchasing Department to the Project team, all Departments and Top Management in case of new projects development. You work together with the complete organization to define the purchasing strategy for your projects.
To be our first candidate you will have:
- Master (technical/commercial) or equivalent by experience: preferably minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Fluent English
- Ability to use appropriate IT applications: office applications, information exchange applications, ERP tools.
- Excellent project management skills, good communication and negotiation skills.
- Social relation skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Full of initiative and organizational awareness
- Analytical, accurate and delivers high quality work
- Innovative, pro-active with the clear priority settings.
- Strong solution-oriented attitude and problem-solving skills.
- High ethical personal and business standard.
If you match the above requirements, and you see this business opportunity as a challenge, we are inviting you to upload your application to our career job portal:
CHR Partners d.o.o., Cankarjeva cesta 4, SI-1000 Ljubljana, www.chr-partners.com