Our client is one of the fastest growing and respected names within the construction material industry, with global reach and strong international business exposure. Due to additional growth and substantial business opportunity in the region, we are recruiting for our client, commercially confident, tenacious, and ambitious.
Country Head Serbia (f/m)
Managerial sales role with a high impact on business development
Managing Director with a sales management focus providing leadership and prospect relationship development, people development and sales growth within the defined market.
What will you be doing as Managing Director Serbia?
Strategic Sales & Marketing planning; develop a strategic sales plan for the business in the market under your competence in the framework of a top-down-bottom-up process, including sales strategies, market share, turnover and gross margin targets.
- Product Portfolio: participate in the definition and further development of the product portfolio based on economic analyses, local market developments and competitors, as well as agreed strategies to expand the business's market position.
- Pricing; participate in the definition of price policies and sales terms. Ensure efficient planning of rebate sales activities; participate in planning special offers and sales promotions.
- Local Distributors / Sales Force; ensure efficient management and monitoring of distribution organisation to cover all relevant points of sales and ensure the best possible distribution of products.
- Market Observation: monitor and observe the market, the competitors, and the market trends of the area of responsibility to identify customer needs and new business opportunities for the company.
- Controlling / Budget; detailed periodical analyses and reports concerning development in sales and turnovers as well as market trends, sales channels, client satisfaction and competitor activities.
- Client Relationships / CRM; develop and maintain a focused and proactive program of close contact with present and potential customers. Ensure an appropriate acquisition of new customers, conduct negotiations, and sign contracts to reach sales targets.
- Leading teams: guide, encourage, motivate and develop subordinated employees
To be our candidate of choice, you will need to have the following:
- Expert level of job-related experience - minimum of 3 years of experience in a management position within sales / from the B2B construction material industry
- Experiences in the strategic approach to sales & marketing with hands-on execution and expertise in setting up a distribution network.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing or related area
- Fluency in English & Greece, Computer Literacy – MS office
- Strong leadership potential and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with the necessary internal and external stakeholders, building solid relationships and achieving sales goals
- Detailed customer planning ability/data analysis skills to monitor key accounts' performance in a category and develop strategies to close gaps, increase sales
- Excellent selling skills / proven track of successful sales performance
- Strong customer and sales-oriented person
- Strong leader with down to earth working attitude / entrepreneurial attitude
- Entrepreneurial attitude / lean organisation
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, dynamic, and flexible
- Management approach (organisational skills and systematic, analytical approach)
- Strategic thinker
If you match the above requirements and you see this business opportunity as a challenge, we are inviting you to upload your application.
CHR Partners d.o.o., Cankarjeva cesta 4, SI-1000 Ljubljana, www.chr-partners.com