Opis delovnega mesta
Our client Moneyhub is a data and payments fintech that provides open banking, open finance, and open data solutions with the aim to be a force for good, changing the status quo of how businesses interact with people.
Due to business enlargement, we are recruiting a proactive, supportive and experienced
Compliance Officer (f/m)
The Compliance Officer will be responsible that all business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and an expert in the company industry’s principles.
What you will be doing as Compliance Officer…
- Implement and manage an effective compliance program - working closely with the in-house lawyer.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Implement strong AML policy and procedures and monitor payments fraud risk
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, for example the Bank of Slovenia.
To be our first candidate you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or recognized compliance qualification/experience within financial service industry
- 3-5 years of experience in financial services Regulatory Compliance roles
- fluency in Slovene & English language
- Comprehensive knowledge of laws and regulations within financial service industry
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of PSD2
- Experience in working in a multinational organisation is nice to have, but not essential.
- Demonstrable integrity, initiative, perseverance, organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Team player with strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
If you match the above requirements and you see this business opportunity as a challenge, we are inviting you to upload your application job portal:
CHR Partners d.o.o., Cankarjeva cesta 4, SI-1000 Ljubljana, www.chr-partners.com