Our client is one of the leading solution provider within chemical industry, with global reach and strong international business exposure. Due to additional growth and strong business opportunity in the region, we are recruiting for our client commercially confident, tenacious and ambitious
Head of Finance and Controlling (f/m)
Head of Finance and Controlling with experiences in international manufacturing business environment
We are looking for an experienced Head of Finance and Controlling to satisfy information needs of internal and external addressees by recording all businesses processes in compliance with internal and external laws and regulations.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- to supervise, organize and coordinate all processes within Finance:
- business planning and analysis, financial accounting, management accounting, inventory control in accordance with internal and external regulations.
- to ensure preparation of company’s business budgets and its performance monitoring during relevant financial year.
- to prepare regular statements and reports on group level as well as fiscal and statutory required (balance sheet, tax declaration, statistics).
- verifying and commenting calculations, disclosing imperfections & defectiveness, and finding opportunities.
- checking and obtaining correct authorization and generate payments.
- to organize and coordinate external audit process.
- to organize and coordinate external control requirements (tax, foreign payments etc.) with the aim to reduce the risk of potential fines and comply with legal regulations.
- to supervise and optimize the financial transactions with the aim of maximizing the financial result of the company.
- to work on continuous improvements of IT finance & accounting systems in coordination with the IT group strategy.
- to lead implementation of processes / politics on the field of finance, accounting and controlling / responsible also for preparation of company's internal guidelines and regulations.
- People Management and Organization
- having close co-operation and actively work with all other department heads.
- guide, encourage, motivate and enable personal development for subordinated employees.
To be our first candidate you will have:
- Minimum 5 years experiences within finance & controlling / advantage is within international manufacturing organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or related area.
- Excellent English and MS office Literacy, IT skills / basic SAP experience would be of an advantage
- strong functional and technological knowledge / experienced as a financial controller, / special focus to business planning & analysis at a supervisory management level
- Having a proven track record of working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills / strategically thinking
- high integrity and reliability
- professionalism and strong interpersonal skills / initiative, proactive, flexible and adaptive
- quick reach and problem-solving ability
- leadership skill with down to earth working attitude / hands-on mentality
- influencing skills/ able to challenge others in a positive and constructive manner
- management approach (organizational skills and systematic, analytical approach) / enjoying in driving change
- hardworking attitude with quality and productivity mindset
- good presentation and communication skills
If you match the above requirements and you see this business opportunity as a challenge, we are inviting you to upload your application to our career job portal:
Partners d.o.o., Cankarjeva cesta 4, SI-1000 Ljubljana, www.chr-partners.com