Our client is one of the fastest growing and respected name within chemical construction material industry, with global reach and strong international business exposure. Due to additional growth and strong business opportunity in the region, we are recruiting for our client commercially confident, tenacious and ambitious
Managing Director Hungary (f/m)
Managerial sales role with high impact on business development, Hungary
Country Head with a sales management focus providing leadership of client and prospect relationship development, staff development and sales growth within the defined market.
What you will be doing as Managing Director Hungary…
- Strategic Sales & marketing plan; develop a strategic sales plan for the business in markets under your competence in the framework of a top-down-bottom-up process including sales strategies, market share, turnover and gross margin targets.
- Product Portfolio; participate in definition and further development of the product portfolio on the basis of economic analyses, local market developments and competitors as well as agreed strategies with the objective to expand the market position of the business.
- Pricing; participate in the definition of price policies and sales terms. Ensure efficient planning of sales activities for rebates; participate in planning of special offers and sales promotions.
- Local Distributors / Sales Force; ensure an efficient directing and monitoring of distribution organization with the objective to cover all relevant points of sales and to ensure the best possible distribution of products.
- Market Observation; monitor and observe the market, the competitors, and the market trends of the area of responsibility to identify customer needs and new business opportunities for the company.
- Controlling / Budget; elaborate periodical analyses and reports with reference to development in sales and turnovers as well as market trends, sales channels, client satisfaction and competitor activities.
- Client Relationships / CRM; develop and maintain a focused and pro-active program of close contacts with present and potential customers. Ensure an appropriate acquisition of new customers, conduct negotiations, and sign contracts in order to reach the set sales targets.
- Leading teams; guide, encourage, motivate and develop subordinated employees
To be our first candidate you will have:
- Expert level of job-related experience - minimum of 3 years of experiences on management position within sales / from B2B or FMCG industry
- experiences in strategic approach to sales & marketing but with hands on in execution and experience in setting up a distribution network.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, Marketing or related area
- Fluency in English & Hungarian, Computer Literacy – MS office
- Strong leadership potential and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with the necessary internal and external stakeholders, building solid relationships and achieving sales goals
- Detailed customer planning ability / data analysis skills to monitor key accounts' performance in category and develop strategies to close gaps, increase sales
If you match the above requirements and you see this business opportunity as a challenge, we are to our career inviting you to upload your application job portal:
CHR Partners d.o.o., Cankarjeva cesta 4, SI-1000 Ljubljana, www.chr-partners.com