Head of HR TKK
1.1. Job specification
Role Title: Head of Human Resources
Location: based in Srpenica, Slovenia
Reporting to: General Manager
functional report to Group HR Soudal
Key Working Relationships:
- Leadership team
- Group HRM
- Internal Employee Relations / Trade Unions, Workers Council
- External Employee Relation / Employer Associations, HR Agencies…
Purpose of the job is to ensure development and implementation of innovative personnel and welfare policies for the company in order to achieve a stable employee turnover and maintain their high spirits and thus contribute to development of company results as well as to further enhance the company’s corporate-employer image.
Roles and Responsibilities
In close cooperation with the superior and Group HR
- Define the objectives of the HR, its structure, organisation and operating rules in the short , medium and long termterm
- Run HR topic’s meetings and communicate useful information
- Define country HR policy in association with GM and Division HR and put it into effect with managers
- Advise, assist, train, inform employees
- Advise and support managers in the management of their function
- Co-ordinate the HR integration of all regional organisations
- Validate sensitive disciplinary procedures and support managers and HR staff in following them up
- Participate in managing litigation
Budgeting and labor cost management
- Lead labor cost budgeting process, define priorities and needs of departments and functions (base salaries, benefits, incentives, social contributions)
- Jointly draw up the Group’s HR and salary policy
- Actively manage, control and analyse key drivers of operational labor costs (employment, promotions, individual and group increase, ad hoc payments
- Define negotiation strategic and mid term labor relations targets, specific collective agreement objectives
- Prepare and conduct union and other social negotiations
- Participate in defining and giving impetus to the Group social policy
- Negotiate collective agreements
- Participate in preventing and resolving conflict
Key HR Processes Management
- Resourcing; to ensure that quality employees are appointed and are performing as expected.
- to formulate resource planning for the short (business plan) and long (strategic plan) term
- to establish the best recruitment practices for the company in given circumstances.
- to develop and manage a job analysis system
- to identify and support managers in identifying potential candidates for actual and anticipated organizational vacancies
- to develop and provide thorough selection processes
- Designing Training Plan; to ensure that employees have the appropriate level of competence to do their job successfully
- to adopt advisory role in setting up the Company’s Training Strategy and to establish and implement the Training Plan in order to meet country training needs.
- to ensure current training needs are identified for new and existing employees and suggest corrective actions where appropriate.
- to design induction training for new employees and ensure it’s delivery.
- to ensure consistency between identified training needs and training design and delivery.
- to monitor training programmes cost-effectiveness and to permanently compare actual costs with budget.
- to ensure that each employee has the appropriate level of competence for meeting expected standards of performance and suggest corrective actions where necessary.
- Tutoring Performance Management; to ensure that proper practices are in place through the performance management process in order to increase employee performance and job satisfaction
- to facilitate and manage the performance management process, providing direct assistance where necessary
- to guide managers in preparing new job profiles and correcting the existing ones for all managed positions
- to coordinate the development of performance objectives for the current year
- to ensure that coaching and performance evaluation take place and adopt advisory role where necessary
- Improving Personnel Relations and Practices
- to design and maintain a consistent and competitive reward system, including compensation, bonus scheme and recognition elements.
- to promote, support and maintain a positive climate within the organization and suggest corrective actions where necessary.
- to maintain and foster constructive relations and to support teamwork and cross-functional cooperation.
- to ensure the existence of disciplinary procedures, which conform to the company and statutory requirements and ensure that managers adhere to them
- to coordinate all HR related issues in the company.
- to contribute to the reduction of accidents and absenteeism by defining, proposing and implementing of country-wide safety policy, which respects corporate and local requirements
- Development of Employees Potential; to ensure that each employee’s potential is developed in order to meet future business needs.
- to review development recommendations issued from performance appraisals and establish objectives.
- to establish and maintain a plan for employee development.
- to maintain and coordinate a succession plan
- to coach managers in order to increase their efficiency in managing their subordinates and suggest corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensuring accurate Human Resources Administration; to ensure proper administrative procedures for new employees and leavers and to control the achievement of HR budget
- to permanently provide timely and accurate HR data.
- to control headcount, turnover and other HR ratios.
- to budget and forecast HR data.
- to set up and follow legal and administrative procedures regarding new employees and leavers.
- to collaborate in any situation of legal action with former employees.
- to support the payroll functions of the company.
- to participate on controlling payroll variable and fixed data
- to control absenteeism and take corrective actions where necessary.
- to coordinate HR costs data and other issues with the F&A department.
1.2. Candidate profile
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or related area
Languages: Slovene & English
IT skills: PC proficiency / very good in MS Office
Professional Background & Experience:
- cca 5 years of working experiences on HRM position / preferably within international production-based business environment
- Employment law, recruitment, training & development, skills management, appraisal, line and peer management, budget management, organization and planning, office systems, personnel administration
- Company structure and jobs, social legislation, HR management, training
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive, optimistic, flexible and receptive to new ideas, quick-thinking and perceptive, able to conceptualize, with a structured, logical approach. He or she will also be capable of working independently in adherence to regulations, managing stress and remaining calm under pressure and be able to demonstrate authority, resourcefulness, a sense of responsibility and high professional standards, objectivity and an ability to see the bigger picture.
1.3. Remuneration package
The total remuneration package for the positions consists of following components:
- Base salary: cca 60.000 € gross annual
- Annual bonus
- Working tools (laptop, mobile phone)
The employment will be in Slovenia; it's a full-time job for unlimited period of time with 6 months’ probation period.
Head of HR TKK
- confidential -
Page 1 of 1