Our client is one of the most important European producers within chemical industry. With their high performance and price competitive products, they have created a modern and internationally successful company. Due to additional growth and strong business opportunity in the region, we are recruiting for our client a commercially confident, tenacious, and ambitious
Regional Sales Director /Adriatic (f/m)
Managerial sales role with high impact on business development,
Regional Sales Director with a sales management focus providing leadership of client and prospect relationship development and sales growth within the defined market.
What you will be doing as Regional Sales Director…
- Strategic Sales & marketing plan; develop a strategic sales plan for the business in markets under your competence in the framework of a top-down-bottom-up process including sales strategies, market share, turnover and gross margin targets.
- Product Portfolio; participate in definition and further development of the product portfolio on the basis of economic analyses, local market developments and competitors as well as agreed strategies with the objective to expand the market position of the business.
- Pricing; participate in the definition of price policies and sales terms. Ensure efficient planning of sales activities for rebates; participate in planning of special offers and sales promotions.
- Local Distributors / Sales Force; ensure an efficient directing and monitoring of distribution organization with the objective to cover all relevant points of sales and to ensure the best possible distribution of products.
- Market Observation; monitor and observe the market, the competitors, and the market trends of the area of responsibility to identify customer needs and new business opportunities for the company.
- Controlling / Budget; elaborate periodical analyses and reports with reference to development in sales and turnovers as well as market trends, sales channels, client satisfaction and competitor activities.
- Client Relationships / CRM; develop and maintain a focused and pro-active program of close contacts with present and potential customers. Ensure an appropriate acquisition of new customers, conduct negotiations, and sign contracts in order to reach the set sales targets.
- Leading teams; guide, encourage, motivate and develop subordinated employees
To be our first candidate you will have:
- Expert level of job-related experience - minimum of 5 years of experiences on management position within sales
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Marketing, or related area
- Fluency in English & Serbian, Computer Literacy – MS office
- excellent sales skills / proven track of successful sales performance; strongly customer and sales-oriented person
- strong leader with down to earth working attitude / entrepreneurial attitude/ lean organisation
- good presentation and communication skills; proactive, dynamic, and flexible
- management approach (organizational skills and systematic, analytical approach); strategically thinking
If you match the above requirements and you see in this business opportunity as a challenge, we are inviting you to upload your application with your latest photo and detailed CV (in English) to our job portal:
CHR Partners d.o.o., Cankarjeva c. 4, 1000 Ljubljana